Version beta 1.6.2
-Larger arrays to store photometry of projectors with 1 degree samples.
-The name of the input photometry file now can be up to 20 characters long.
-Manufacturer and luminaire names now written entirely.
Version beta 1.6.1
- Photometric efficacy now is referred both to maintained and initial luminance
- TI: Right/Left replaced with observer 1 /observer 2
- User Manual added Italian language
Version beta 1.6
- added luminaire inclination and related photometry rotation
- option to calculate only the rotation of the photometry
- added photometric efficacy
- corrected input of Eulumdat files with symmetry 2 and 3
- added warning for incomplete gamma coverage of the photometry
- revised format of the Report
- added customizable header
- added energetic efficacies and lamp efficacy from lamp wattage
- added switch for extended output (files for 3D plot) in file extend.txt
- revised input window
- added maximum intensity per unit luminaire flux
- corrected "direction dependent parameters" from "per unit lamp flux" to "per unit luminaire flux"
- added intensity per unit luminaire flux to output files
- corrected negative fluctuations of interpolated photometry for small intensities
- written user manual
- added choice of computational grids following main standard rules and customizable ones
- revised the output files limiting result to significant figures
- glare indexes now are calculated for "initial state"
- added hemispherical and vertical illuminance
- revised tables format
- revised and clarified angles definitions in computational routines
- set to zero the luminance coefficients when gamma is larger than 85 degrees to avoid arbitrary extrapolation
- revised road upward flux calculation, now computations for C2 agree with computations for aged asphalt
- small correction accounting for deviation from lambertian reflection added in road upward flux calculation
- slightly revised the model for 3D plot of road upward intensity
- improved calculations in some parts
- main revision to windows format
- original command line version
Back to www.lightpollution.it/roadpollution/